Templer Developer’s Manual¶
The templer developer’s manual will provide the information a developer needs to be able to create new templates to address their own particular needs.
The following are topics this manual will address:
Structure of a templer plugin
Making a new template
- Am I subclassing something to do so?
- What classes are available?
- Why would I choose one over another?
- How do I make a template?
How do I ask questions of the end-user?
- What types of questions are available?
How do I insert responses into the template?
What is a template?
What is a structure?
Why/when would I use a template vs. a structure?
pre and post functions, how are they used? for what?
if else in template vs pre command
category in your new templer template class
how add egg to buildout/virtual env